Topics

Buying a Legislative Card [attn. Treasuror]

Aris Merchant

I gain the following promise and transfer it to the Library.

{
If I am the bearer of this promise, I may cash this promise at any
time and it has no effect.

Otherwise, the bearer can cash this promise if e has transferred a
legislative card to me in the same message.

I give the bearer 200 coins.
}

-Aris

Reuben Staley

On 3/9/21 4:45 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
I gain the following promise and transfer it to the Library.
{
If I am the bearer of this promise, I may cash this promise at any
time and it has no effect.
Otherwise, the bearer can cash this promise if e has transferred a
legislative card to me in the same message.
I give the bearer 200 coins.
}
-Aris
I gain one legislative card pursuant to my focus in Legislation.

I transfer one legislative card to Aris and then, if that was successful, cash the above promise.

--
Trigon

¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this