Continued Zoho issues

nix

On 1/3/21 1:22 PM, Edward Murphy via groups.io wrote:
Has subscription to the main lists been fixed? My current plan is to
create a new Gmail account specifically for Agora mail (I want to keep
using Thunderbird but I don't want it to mess with my main Gmail
account).
Yes, it has been fixed.

Edward Murphy

As you can probably guess from my messages today, Zoho outgoing mail is
still failing (though incoming still works). Not intermittent, then.